Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year ... Now What ...

So I hope everyone had a very nice christmas and have had a happy new year so far ...

Now your thinking what now ...

well so far I have posted several times covering several topics ...

Some may have noticed my postings have decreased down to 1 posting a month this is because of real life getting in the way ... I will be however posting more over the next few months with hopefully more pictures to help those who want to learn ... so please keep checking back on a regular basis ...

I will be starting to have open meetings, open to anyone who would like to meet and talk about these subjects and more on a regular basis ... to those whom would like to come to this meeting then please contact me at my gmail email address ( dcsgroup2009@gmail.com ) and i will pass on the details ... i hope to meet some of you soon ... this is open to everyone ...

Until then just keep doing what you are doing as in getting prepared ... i once was asked why do i waste my time and money doing this ... my reply was quite simple ... " think of being prepared as a insurance policy ... id rather have the insurance so my family can be looked after when a disaster happens then not having this insurance and needing it ... " this is the easiest way to explain this to non prepare people ...

Anyway be safe and stay warm during this cold season ...

No comments:

Post a Comment